What are the benefits of becoming a
Texas Health Care member?
Texas Health Care is a multi-specialty physician group practice, owned and governed by physicians, for physicians. Our physicians are highly regarded and known for providing excellent health care in North Texas.
Here are some of
the benefits of a Texas Health Care membership:
- > There is no outside ownership, venture capital or hospital interest, and we are wholly owned by our physician members.
- > Texas Health Care physicians retain complete autonomy in conducting their individual practices.
- > Texas Health Care coordinates most business office functions and other services through a central business office, including contracting, accounting, human resources, medical malpractice, credentialing, government compliance, and ancillary services.
- > By streamlining and standardizing the elements of medical practice that do not impact patient care, our physicians are able to spend time with those who need them the most – their patients.
- > Texas Health Care is included in all of the major insurance company networks in North Texas.
- > Members have access to NextGen Healthcare Information Systems’ electronic health record software.
- > We own and operate a physical therapy service exclusively for Texas Health Care physician members and patients.
More Reasons to Join
Contact Corey Harriman, firstname.lastname@example.org.